Friendship vs. Adamsville

Roy Dillard

lol no fear of that happening. I am very proud of my team and I will be on here after game win or lose saying how proud I am of our team and congratulating the other team if they are victorious. I'm not a sore loser or one to make excuses.

You are a rare breed TigerTown23. ;) I hope all of the games are injury free, competitive, back and forth games that are decided in the 4th quarter. Good Luck to your group.

You are a rare breed TigerTown23. ;) I hope all of the games are injury free, competitive, back and forth games that are decided in the 4th quarter. Good Luck to your group.

Thanks. From the posters from huntingdon, we will need it but I would say the same to them too! Lol. That's just true fans loving their team and high school football. So can't fault them for that.

I'm not real sure where your from or if you have a team playing this weekend but if so I wish you guys luck!

Go Big Blue!!!!!!!

+1. I heard TSSAA already sent us the gold ball. Then they sent the silver ball to Boyd Buchanon. They sent a letter to Adamsville saying they don't get a consolation prize for being the best in the west

yep we got our letter today and framed it to put on the wall. then we all took tuns shooting our guns at it. Regardless of how good Boyd was this year they will not get any gold or silver balls. We will allow you to look at our Gold ball as we leave the field but you cannot touch it.

Thanks. From the posters from huntingdon, we will need it but I would say the same to them too! Lol. That's just true fans loving their team and high school football. So can't fault them for that.

I'm not real sure where your from or if you have a team playing this weekend but if so I wish you guys luck!

Go Big Blue!!!!!!!

tiger thats what it is all about fans and communities getting behind their teams and supporting them. Some take it to far and some are just obnoxious but oyu always have those from every team. This is the best time in these young mens lives so far and something they will be able to look back and tell their kids and grandkids about one day.

I too look for some good games on Thursday, friday, and Saturday. We make our first ever appearance in the title game but we look forward to returning again real soon. Here's to everyone having great games and playing injury free. Too bad 8 of these 16 teams has to end their season with a loss. Lessons these young men learn this weekend will be with them for life. Pardon us for being overly zealous as it was not too long ago we were just hoping to make the playoffs and see what that feeling was like. Now we are in playoffs nearly every year and want to be mainstays in the title game. Good luck to your boys. I am pulling for the mustangs just because tey are from west but like good football no matter where it is played. Sorry on my soapbox tonight

tiger thats what it is all about fans and communities getting behind their teams and supporting them. Some take it to far and some are just obnoxious but oyu always have those from every team. This is the best time in these young mens lives so far and something they will be able to look back and tell their kids and grandkids about one day.

I too look for some good games on Thursday, friday, and Saturday. We make our first ever appearance in the title game but we look forward to returning again real soon. Here's to everyone having great games and playing injury free. Too bad 8 of these 16 teams has to end their season with a loss. Lessons these young men learn this weekend will be with them for life. Pardon us for being overly zealous as it was not too long ago we were just hoping to make the playoffs and see what that feeling was like. Now we are in playoffs nearly every year and want to be mainstays in the title game. Good luck to your boys. I am pulling for the mustangs just because tey are from west but like good football no matter where it is played. Sorry on my soapbox tonight

perfectly said. Couldn't agree more.