Friendship vs. Adamsville

Roy Dillard

I was bitten by the social media bug about 12 years ago. I fell hard, and it even helped cloud my thinking some during my coaching days. I've been in deep, so I can say this with total conviction:

Sites like Coach T message board do nothing to help athletics. It tears down teenage kids, and gives us adults a chance to talk smack about games that we have absolutely nothing to do with except paying admission.

Fact is, the material on here is sometimes funny and sometimes serious, sometimes accurate and sometimes inaccurate.

One thing is certain, it's always useless. I'm one if the junkies who can never get all the time spent on here talking crap about high school sports teams.

One question, what does message board do to help a team's chances on the field/court?

I was bitten by the social media bug about 12 years ago. I fell hard, and it even helped cloud my thinking some during my coaching days. I've been in deep, so I can say this with total conviction:

Sites like Coach T message board do nothing to help athletics. It tears down teenage kids, and gives us adults a chance to talk smack about games that we have absolutely nothing to do with except paying admission.

Fact is, the material on here is sometimes funny and sometimes serious, sometimes accurate and sometimes inaccurate.

One thing is certain, it's always useless. I'm one if the junkies who can never get all the time spent on here talking crap about high school sports teams.

One question, what does message board do to help a team's chances on the field/court?

absolutely nothing. gives us old has beens a way to feel important.

Soooooo...you're sayin' you think I'm funny?