Friendship vs. Adamsville

Roy Dillard

The same one i think your full of if all you receivers are that fast. Any pro team would lov those as well. My point is we will matchup with your receivers very well

I may be completely wrong when saying this, but Remus and Watts are definitely in the 4.5 something range, possibly lower but not higher. Cale Mitchell is probably somewhere close to them, but maybe in the low 4.6s. Hollis is most likely the fastest player on the team. Long is right up there with them all and he's a lot more elusive

I almost forgot your from the "East" You are the State Champs for two more days,enjoy it Comander Clown

You won't be almost forgetting after Saturday lol and unless you have a QB who can just put it where it needs to be every time, then being tall and fast won't help much against our DB's. he better be able to adjust to the ball in the air, jump high, and have great hands

Edited by CommanderMan

You won't be almost forgetting after Saturday lol and unless you have a QB who can just put it where it needs to be every time, then being tall and fast won't help much against our DB's. he better be able to adjust to the ball in the air, jump high, and have great hands

Nah.....we don't have anybody like that. We better just run the ball and be done with it.

And you don't think the FC team will play with heart? All I can say is heart will only get you so far. To quote Tim Tebow:" Hardwork beats talent, when talent doen't work hard." But when talent works hard, then the talent will win every time. Also, to quote one of my high school football coach buddies: It ain't about the Xs and Os,it's about the Jimmys and the Joes. FC's talent is working hard and they can out Jimmy and Joe the Cardinals.

Okay, just to straighten this out. No one ever once stated that the FC team does not play with heart. The ONLY thing AHSmom said was that the Cardinals DO. Okay. So don't go getting your panties in a wad about something that was never said. We are just here to show our support for the team we love. Yes, you can express your opinion, that's what we all are doing. But, PLEASE, don't accuse anyone of saying or implying something that he or she didn't. The FC team obviously has something going for them if they are even playing in this State Championship game, but HEY so do the Cardinals. No matter where we may be from, east or west, we ARE in this game, and nothing anyone says is going to change that. We worked hard to get here just like FC did. So don't belittle us because of where we are from, because we won every playoff game just like you. We got to this point the same way you did. You could at least have enough decency and respect to recognize that.

Sounds good to me. Doesn't matter what's on other side if your offense keeps the ball and moves it up and down the field. Their offense cant score from the sideline. That goes for any level of ball.

Have you not been reading what Commander says?? Their WR's/QB are unstoppable. They kick field goals from the sideline. Come on cardfan, get with it.