2013 BRAC

IronMask22

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes S.Greene swept CD and I must say I'm surprised by that. No disrespect to SG but I thought they lost a lot from last years squad and CD would be one the the better teams in the district this yr. Not sure about lineups and if there's been transfers, would be interesting to know.

Well, i really thought CD and West Greene would be at the top of the district this year based on them doing pretty good last year and being young. I'm sure everyone will get better. Been a tough year for live practice. Looks like Greeneville will be tougher than I thought too. They do play good competition outside the district and didn't do bad in the Lakeway Classic. Them and Grainger both got good wins this past weekend as well as playing other AAA teams tough.

Greeneville beats CD and West Greene splits with Grainger. I found Grainger on GameChanger so it's easy to keeep up with their scores. I don't think anyone else is using it. Maybe as we get going people will update scores better. The Sun had no baseball info in it on Monday after a very busy baseball weekend, I'm thinking that's poor of a hometown paper.