HERITAGE UPSET BRADLEY

stonehot87

Bradley does not have 4 to 6 placers. I live in Cleveland and watch all the wrestling. Bradley does not have 4 to 6 placers

We know you live in Cleveland. That's kinda obvious... Its great you are proud of your team. But all the guys from Heritage, Bradley, Pigeon Forge, Cleveland and many many others work hard everyday. Cleveland is a great team, so is Bradley, and so are many others. Its sad that you can't just give props and have to down everyone who isn't your team. With all your mud throwing you are kind of an embarrassment to Cleveland. They have the respect they have from the KIDS working hard and wrestling well not from your talk.

Congratulations to Coach Teaster, Davis, etc. They run a class act, top-notch program from top to bottom and have the desire, drive, and work ethic to be good/great...which is exactly why I scheduled them very early in the off-season. I knew they'd be tough and I respect what they're doing, they're work ethic, and what they represent. I feel the same about Coach Foreman and Pigeon Forge. HHS just flat-out whipped us last night. We lost the match and lost the fight. We were lucky to escape w/ a win over PF,who didn't have a fully set line up yet. We traveled to get better...we did and hopefully we'll learn from this loss and improve. Heritage HS, their coaches, and program should be proud. No excuse should nor will be made by the Bears, myself, or my staff. We will go back to work and we will do the best we can to have the most successful season that we can...there is no might to that. We realize it is December and not February. Our whole county is getting better and we will either rise to the occasion or be left behind. We, my kids/MS club coaches, my assistants, and I, have no intentions of falling behind. Again, congrats to HHS and their coaches. We look forward to see them again next week at the BC Invitational.

Ben Smith

Bradley Central Wrestling

• Upvote 1

Congratulations to Coach Teaster, Davis, etc. They run a class act, top-notch program from top to bottom and have the desire, drive, and work ethic to be good/great...which is exactly why I scheduled them very early in the off-season. I knew they'd be tough and I respect what they're doing, they're work ethic, and what they represent. I feel the same about Coach Foreman and Pigeon Forge. HHS just flat-out whipped us last night. We lost the match and lost the fight. We were lucky to escape w/ a win over PF,who didn't have a fully set line up yet. We traveled to get better...we did and hopefully we'll learn from this loss and improve. Heritage HS, their coaches, and program should be proud. No excuse should nor will be made by the Bears, myself, or my staff. We will go back to work and we will do the best we can to have the most successful season that we can...there is no might to that. We realize it is December and not February. Our whole county is getting better and we will either rise to the occasion or be left behind. We, my kids/MS club coaches, my assistants, and I, have no intentions of falling behind. Again, congrats to HHS and their coaches. We look forward to see them again next week at the BC Invitational.

Ben Smith

Bradley Central Wrestling

Looking forward to it! Always a great tournament!

Well said Coach!

Bradley County has been the example for many wrestling programs throughout the state of TN for many years, and that won't change anytime soon. Wasn't at the matches but know all the coaches involved and can appreciate the class and character they have gone about building there programs.

Keep up the hard work and continue to build to February!

Out of those 5 I honestly only see 3. Blah67 I have yet to down any team. Nor did I take anything from heritage. I just stated that its not the same bradley team. Bradley county probably is the best cty in the state as far as wrestling goes so why would I down bradley.

That wasn't how I read it and if thats the case I apologize. Just felt like all the kids work too hard to be down played.