Watertown X-mas tourney

Fiveman

Congrads to Cheatham you beat us and made us like it.....I thought Watertown basketball was better than that... Cheatham played with purpose and shot very well. I don't think they missed. Very well coached team. Congrads to them. If we are going to compete past district we can't have what Watertown put on the floor tonight.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would not put a lot of stock into this game... I heard CCCHS played the best they have all year and Watertown simply happened to be in the gym that night...

CCCHS is a ligit (top 10-12) AA team, and Watertown is a ligit (top 4-7) A team... AA is simply better than A when you go down the board... Along with that Watertown has a much better shot of making the state tourney than CCCHS does... Watertown needs to use this game as a building block, put it behind them, and move forward with taking care of the district to finish out the season... I feel Watertown might very well be one of the class a teams in the state... But you still have to play the games out... As they H20-town probably should have made the tourney last year, I feel this year they will use that as fuel to make it... However, limited experience at the big house will inhibit there ability to bring home the gold...

Good luck to both teams moving forward...