West Carroll 2013

RegisP90X

Looks like West Carroll is going to surprise some people again this year. Fronie's playing up on his non district schedule. Ward did the same thing in Camden right before he defeated Huntingdon four years in a row. Not saying this will happen with the War Eagles, but the program is playing up, and looking up. Stay tuned - War Eagles are coming to play in August!

Nice to see some love! we've been getting the yeah buts a lot lately...WC is on the RISE

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like West Carroll is going to surprise some people again this year. Fronie's playing up on his non district schedule. Ward did the same thing in Camden right before he defeated Huntingdon four years in a row. Not saying this will happen with the War Eagles, but the program is playing up, and looking up. Stay tuned - War Eagles are coming to play in August!

o yeaa returning some beef up front big star rb got a qb coming in whos been patiently waiting we are green but talented at the skill positions i think our line and a rb will give them time to grow. im a little worried about d were replacing a few lbs but again the talent is there they will jus have to grow up a little quicker

Big Season for West Carroll in 2013, Time for the program to take the next step and prove the past 2 seasons weren't just blips on the radar.

We lose a lot 2 members of the All-State team, Tyler Madison and Robert Reynolds, also losing Jamal Glenn QB/DB who's seen major playing time since a freshman and is a 3 yr starter at QB along with favorite target Trell Huff. Also losing very good ineman who've seen major playing time for 2-3 years in Darwin Martinez and Jerry Smith, And big role players in Quenton Dixon and Rory Campbell.

But We return some talent as well

Trey Price will take over at QB in his junior season.

Taylor Shaw and Dalton Weaver will be names to watch, the pair of junior wings have high ceilings and second to none work ethic so I think they will make the transition to starting roles on offense very well.

The Line returns 4 starters Hunter Foster Juan Castenada Michael Huff and Bo Simko who will make the change from tight end to guard, the last spot will probably come down to who wants it more between Senior Garrett Wright and Juniors Chauncey Roberson and Michael Gordon while it seems like Junior Seth Moling will take over the reigns at TE.

The Main Question might be is who is 6'3 180 lb Trey Price going to throw it too?

Sammie Lusk will probably see alot of SE time and look for Weaver and Shaw to get some balls thrown their way.

I think the War Eagles will be fine this year with younger players stepping into roles like Josh Brasher, Moling, Weaver, Price, and Shaw

add that with the return of Jacob Wynn off his 1,100+ yard performance in 2012 the fullback/linebacker looks for a big season in his 4th season starting.

may have spoke too soon..seth moling might be in the rotation at wing Edited by RegisP90X

• 3 weeks later...

Just so you war eagle fans know. I was talking to Murphy Fair the other day at a camp and he said that he has been very impressed with West Carroll the past few years. Keep up the good work and I'll cheer for you guys, except when you play Dresden.

District 13 the black and blue district Rocks!!!!!

Big Season for West Carroll in 2013, Time for the program to take the next step and prove the past 2 seasons weren't just blips on the radar.

We lose a lot 2 members of the All-State team, Tyler Madison and Robert Reynolds, also losing Jamal Glenn QB/DB who's seen major playing time since a freshman and is a 3 yr starter at QB along with favorite target Trell Huff. Also losing very good ineman who've seen major playing time for 2-3 years in Darwin Martinez and Jerry Smith, And big role players in Quenton Dixon and Rory Campbell.

But We return some talent as well

Trey Price will take over at QB in his junior season.

Taylor Shaw and Dalton Weaver will be names to watch, the pair of junior wings have high ceilings and second to none work ethic so I think they will make the transition to starting roles on offense very well.

The Line returns 4 starters Hunter Foster Juan Castenada Michael Huff and Bo Simko who will make the change from tight end to guard, the last spot will probably come down to who wants it more between Senior Garrett Wright and Juniors Chauncey Roberson and Michael Gordon while it seems like Junior Seth Moling will take over the reigns at TE.

The Main Question might be is who is 6'3 180 lb Trey Price going to throw it too?

Sammie Lusk will probably see alot of SE time and look for Weaver and Shaw to get some balls thrown their way.

I think the War Eagles will be fine this year with younger players stepping into roles like Josh Brasher, Moling, Weaver, Price, and Shaw

add that with the return of Jacob Wynn off his 1,100+ yard performance in 2012 the fullback/linebacker looks for a big season in his 4th season starting.

from wat i hear thers gonna be more competition than that for the line positions thers supposed to be plenty of first year jrs and srs coming out

Just so you war eagle fans know. I was talking to Murphy Fair the other day at a camp and he said that he has been very impressed with West Carroll the past few years. Keep up the good work and I'll cheer for you guys, except when you play Dresden.

District 13 the black and blue district Rocks!!!!!

hey thats great to hear we appreciate the support. ill def be pulling for dresden too..especially whn you play huntingdon or mckenzie. i just hope we can come out and compete again this season. Edited by RegisP90X