Whitestation VS. CPA (Memphis Bragging Rights)

nebuntyn

CPA will still be good but not a Top 20-25 national, which I think they could have been with him. I am maybe more realistic than some CPA fans about how they ranked last year. Since they beat 2 of the 3 best teams in KY last year, I think they were possibly in the Top 50 in the country (no higher because of low competition) but with everyone back, they could have been Top 20 this next year.

No one knows how this will affect them overall as we do not know how much Bonds, Richard, Blackwell, and Allsmiller will improve. Keep in mind they also just lost their best shooter off the bench to expulsion, so they will need to fill that spot as well.

Lindsey leaving CPA makes this tourney a little less interesting. Will CPA still have the star power to make an impact here?

CPA wouldn't have had the horses to play with Findlay (if Findlay is anything like the last couple of years). White Station is a different story. Would have liked to have seen Lindsey and Black go head to head (although I think Black is the superior player). I think it will still be a good matchup. Have to give the edge to White Station, but they're an underachieving team and CPA should be able to hang with them.