East Hickman vs White House Heritage

Loveball1

If you dont like opinions this site is not for you. Its a long eseason and your going to get your feeling really hurt. Again If you dont like the opinions dont read them,  EAGLESTALON =4 posts ( another psychotic daddy with pie in the sky dreams)   lol   your in for a treat.

By pie in the sky dreams, what are you trying to say? That he might have a son that has potential to take it to the next level or the father has delusional dreams for his son? 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Talon that all the people that are negative need to go away. Just curious baseball did you have a son that never got to play much? If so maybe he wasn't good enough to start which would mean you and your son had "pie in the sky dreams". What do you think?

Edited by bluetruth

45 is Trey Phillips. He is fun to watch, he can make people look silly and has a nasty stiff arm . And the strong kid you are talking about is Austin Crockett and he is a senior this year, He benches 390lbs and squats 635 . Three of the strongest kids in school history are seniors Crockett, Bullock, and Brandon Harvill.

Shhhhhh. Ole blue teeth is back. Glad to see u on here trying to vindicate the gator boy as u were last year. We shall see how the year unfolds. Lewis is the test. I hope you will still be spouting and chirping after Lewis , I honestly hope for a win ! But win or not I will be watching to see if your boy changed his attitude , has control of the team in other words, were your blue teeth in the stands when two team mates got into a full fistfight on the sidelines while the ambulance was taking one away? Remember the total chaos ? What did your boy do ? Stood there and blinked his eyes. Lol. Hope he grew a set .... He has had the time to put it all together and can't blame Harris no more .......this is his moment in the spotlight.

Shhhhhh. Ole blue teeth is back. Glad to see u on here trying to vindicate the gator boy as u were last year. We shall see how the year unfolds. Lewis is the test. I hope you will still be spouting and chirping after Lewis , I honestly hope for a win ! But win or not I will be watching to see if your boy changed his attitude , has control of the team in other words, were your blue teeth in the stands when two team mates got into a full fistfight on the sidelines while the ambulance was taking one away? Remember the total chaos ? What did your boy do ? Stood there and blinked his eyes. Lol. Hope he grew a set .... He has had the time to put it all together and can't blame Harris no more .......this is his moment in the spotlight.

You are one of two things illiterate or retarded. I have not read where anyone has said that Frankie has everything under control. I personally do not know, But I do know that there has not been any trouble with this team and that is what I am talking about. Come to think of it we have not had trouble on this team since you and your son left. lol . Thanks for leaving. Also if you think one game in this tough division is going to decide everything , well now you are exposing your lack of football knowledge. See you next time.

You are one of two things illiterate or retarded. I have not read where anyone has said that Frankie has everything under control. I personally do not know, But I do know that there has not been any trouble with this team and that is what I am talking about. Come to think of it we have not had trouble on this team since you and your son left. lol . Thanks for leaving. Also if you think one game in this tough division is going to decide everything , well now you are exposing your lack of football knowledge. See you next time.

well " Eagle stallion " I am pretty retarded for even responding to your stupid 6 th post since you stepped into the forum , but if you had a clue of the track record of your buddie you call " Frankie" you will see its not a good one, unless your new to the game which I'm pretty sure you are . Sit back and watch as the season goes on, were you with the buffet destroyer tonight wishing he had a team like fairview ????