White House Heritage vs Clarksville Academy

Loveball1

I watched the CA and MC game and CA looked really good.  Of course, that doesn't mean anything since MC is not playing very well.  Harpeth might even have a chance in getting a victory against them. But, I did hear that CA had a RB transfer in that was good. I saw WHH in the jamboree and they too looked solid. I think it should be a good game. I'm going with CA in this one.

Clarksville runs the spread from what I've seen.  Should be some air under the ball tonight.  I did hear that they have a stud RB.  I don't think Heritage will win if we give up 50+ again this week. :roll:  I don't think they will!

Edited by Cleggy

Hard to tell have heard that CA can score some points, also saw that from patriots week 0 .. My bet is an exciting game , and IMO much more important for the patriots to win this game to try and prove that they are in fact ready for this step up to 2AA than to lose to a 1A familiar foe....makes me start to wonder a crazy question... Could heritage be wrapped up in being the loser of the highest scoring game of the week in ALL of Highschool two weeks in a row ?

Hard to tell have heard that CA can score some points, also saw that from patriots week 0 .. My bet is an exciting game , and IMO much more important for the patriots to win this game to try and prove that they are in fact ready for this step up to 2AA than to lose to a 1A familiar foe....makes me start to wonder a crazy question... Could heritage be wrapped up in being the loser of the highest scoring game of the week in ALL of Highschool two weeks in a row ?

I think a lot of people had that question popping up in their head. But waht we got was a

nice win for the Patriots 33-14...After an ugly 0-0 1st half they got it together. Pretty dang good CA defense I must say. This was a real team effort, I think alot of people were looking to see how they would respond after last week. Well they showed a little fight and some kids made some plays when they had to. Credit to the coaches for having them ready to fight. If they wanted to lay down they could have early in this game. Go Patriots!!!