Marion County vs Whitwell

BleedPurple13

LMPGAO again. Why would I take it the wrong way? It's not everyday that a MC coach gets compliments from SP fans.... But I think you are selling The SP basketball program short. They have made it to the Region Tournament more in the past 7 years than my teams have.

Now civil conversation goes along way in my book.Why can't it be this way more often?.Warriors too much for the tigers and win however the tigers will score more than most on this board think or predict. Edited by CHICKENDAVE

It's a sad state of affairs when MCHS Basketball and MCHS Cheerleading get more talk on a football board than WHITWELL football does. ðŸ€ðŸ€ðŸ€

Could be talking about whitwells girls basketball team..... Heard they're pretty decent!!!! ðŸ€ðŸ€ðŸ†

Marion by a bunch! JV should get some playing time in this match up! ðŸ‘

Legit keep doing what you are doing sir, your the shinning example of why other fan bases hate SP and come to your message boards when you lose to RATTLE YOUR CAGE, which was just last night if I'm not mistaken. Your team has its own problems to worry about. And from what I read I don't know if your the head coach of the Pirates or if Moore is. I'm not a betting man but if I was I would bet that posters such as Old Pirate and the beloved ROY wouldn't like you rattling off at the mouth like you are. Also, you should be the last one saying anything about a weak schedule. You are right it is weak but SP doesn't have the strongest schedule every year either. You guys say you can't get people to play you but you try to blow the scoreboard up against those teams if you can. Another thing, your bad apples in your fan base say bring on the tough teams but your coach says something different. Vic came out and stated he wouldn't play Alcoa, instead he would take a extra bye week. And for some reason you guys dropped SIGNAL MOUNTAIN off your schedule this year. You lost to them too many times so let's drop them off the schedule. You would probably drop Boyd also if you could. Now with that said, let me take the words out of your mouth before you try to reply back. Your arguement to those points is that SP is a 1A team, but if SP beats those teams you and the other SP bad apples say the team should be embarrassed that they got whipped by little bitty SP. However if you lose, you say well we should have lost cause that school is bigger than ours. If the Pirates get blown out by the bigger school then it's "we should have never scheduled that team". I have respect for SP and guys like OP, Pirate Mike, and even Ol Roy but you my friend are one of those bad apples I am talking about. One more thing I forgot to mention, I guarantee you those Stone boys wouldn't appreciate you questioning their play calls. And if I was you I would simmer down talking to purplegrad like that, he has powers on this board that you and I don't. Plus purplegrad is an alright guy. That's all I have to say about that

Feller, yous going to ruin Old Pirate's reputation a saying much kind words. Figure this match up ain't much of a feud nowadays. Anyhow for a tad of cage rattling for you Jasper kin. The 2 first feuds the Warriors have been over the half-a-hundred club and with this feud most likely to be the same. Jest wondering if you fellers is running up the score? Dad burnit, plum near feegot, it ain't called BLOWING up the score board ifin you can't play defense! LOPAO...you kin folkes have a nice Labor day!

Feller, yous going to ruined Old Pirate's reputation a saying much kind words. Figure this match up ain't much of a feud nowadays. Anyhow for a tad of cage rattling for you Jasper kin. The 2 first feuds the Warriors have been over the half-a-hundred club and with this feud most likely to be the same. Jest wondering if you fellers is running up the score? Dad burnit, plum near feegot, it ain't called BLOWING up the score board ifin you can't play defense! LOPAO...you kin folkes have a nice Labor day!

When I said I "lost my rose colored glasses" , didn't know you had found them and put them on....Plenty of time for cage rattling my friend. A lot of ballgames till the feud takes place!

Look for the lights on Whitwells score board to light up pretty quick in this match up..JV should get some good playing time in this game! Marion County wins!!!!