Crockett (2-1) @ Elizabethton (2-1) Homecoming

EHSTrack06

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Cyclone team is very unselfish and they play as a team and I thought after last year our offensive and defensive lines would not be as strong but I actually think there better than last year and we have good depth.I love to watch Thomas he is a beast but when he is not in there we have Glover and Turner who do a great job at running the ball and this team has a chance to be a very special group.Keep it up The hard work Cyclones we are proud of you.

If I heard correctly I believe they said every player touched the field..or about every player did, I'm not sure. Either way, I, like lawnman, thought this year would be a down year with a weaker Line but I was definitely wrong about that. For 4 games we've been out sized but our lines held their own. I think our depth is a key to what will help us make a run. Stop Thomas or he goes out? No big deal, 33 and 7 can score and run. Oh, the HB isn't an option? Well, 9 and 12 aren't slouches in the running game either. lol I'm excited to see what this year holds and barring any injuries I could see us having a 1 or 2 loss(South or TN High) at worst season leading into the playoffs. 

If I heard correctly I believe they said every player touched the field..or about every player did, I'm not sure. Either way, I, like lawnman, thought this year would be a down year with a weaker Line but I was definitely wrong about that. For 4 games we've been out sized but our lines held their own. I think our depth is a key to what will help us make a run. Stop Thomas or he goes out? No big deal, 33 and 7 can score and run. Oh, the HB isn't an option? Well, 9 and 12 aren't slouches in the running game either. lol I'm excited to see what this year holds and barring any injuries I could see us having a 1 or 2 loss(South or TN High) at worst season leading into the playoffs. 

Lets not forget about Jones #11, that kid can fly and he runs hard too.   GO CYCLONES!!