Wilson Central

MajorZ

thanks! We sure needed something positive! Still ALOT improvement needed! Better line play and cut out stupid penalties. Pass defense has been bailed out by a lot of dropped passes by the opposition. That is the area that scares me when we face GHS this year.

Agree with you MJpride.If our receivers had caught every pass that hit them in the hands (too many dropped passes to count) we should have won that game easily.Gallatin's receivers do catch them.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central couldn't stop MJ's inside running game and other than the second play of the game  that went for a long TD; WC couldn't run the ball. Bears have plenty to work on; but are showing improvement with QB and defense.  WC had a lot of missed opportunities; but as I said in an earlier post; turnovers and special teams would be the difference.

Bears did what they had to do to get the win. Not pretty; but counts as much as 42-0.

Roundtree took a couple of good shots; hope he is ok.

Couldn't stop the inside run? Your offense had only scored 7 points. I'd say that your offense was totally unresponsive.

I'm starting to question if you even watch the games. Your completely oblivious. And it's quite hilarious

Were you at the game ?What is hilarious is you talking about a game you did not see. Did you see Jackson blow up the middle for 10 yards and the TD. Did you see MJ pound the ball in the third  and fourth qtr ? No you were not there. Why do you continue to talk about things you don't know anything about? Ask any WC fans that were at the game.... did they stop us running up the middle?

Both teams didnt have a good game. Mount juliet only put 1 to 2 legit drives together. The one at the start of 2nd half and maybe 1 other n the first half. They did have some runs up the middle...our running game was a big problem. Kyle(#9) didnt run the ball this week. Neither did kaleb B. Who is recovering from an injury. Also #23 only had 1 carry which surprised me.

Bk, I've seen the game. Late, but I've seen it. And mj did no such thing. At half they had 88 yards total o. End of the game they had a little over 150. You did not pound anything.

WCP, you need to read the post above yours. That was enough to get the job done.

Tell us about your son at Ensworth. What number is he ? Funny; you seem to be able to make all kinds of accusations about but you never seem to answer any questions. Tell us about your son's scholarship offer and how Ensworth recruited him away and how well he is playing. What number is he again ?

You never said what number he was at MJ last year. What's wrong? You seem to have a come back for everything but for your son's number and how well he is doing at Ensworth.

Bk, I've seen the game. Late, but I've seen it. And mj did no such thing. At half they had 88 yards total o. End of the game they had a little over 150. You did not pound anything.

WCP; I guess you are right MJ didn't pound the ball up the middle. I was wrong again; the first run I said was for 10 yards and a TD; it was for 23.

Here are the runs they had between the tackles that were 4 yards or more:

23,12,15,7,9,8,6,6,7,6,4,4,11, and 4.

My son is #3. We were at mj for a total of 4 weeks last year. We left half way through after I caught wind of half the things that was going there. Does that make you feel better?

It does ! Thanks !

Strange that he was not listed in the MJ freshman roster last year; especially were you had mentioned last year he was called up to dress varsity on Friday nights. Also strange that none of the sophmores  at MJ have ever heard of him. These were kids that started on the freshman team last year.

Good luck to your son !