Knoxville Fulton

tennesseestud2013

I am new it the thread but doesn't Greeneville have a 3-1 record versus Fulton ?

I just pointed out a fact, nothing more, nothing less....  Again you're getting way too upset John Wayne, I know the truth hurts, but it's not my fault Fulton is superior to Greeneville in football. Don't take it so personal.

PS: Glad you found that caps key.

You my friend suffer from what is called overconfidence....

What is OVERCONFIDENCE?

noun. 1. a condition of over-approximating one's capacity to perform or under-approximating the capacity of an opponent to perform. 2. an unsupported belief or unrealistically good presumption that a favored result will arise.

OVERCONFIDENCE: "Overconfidence is generally not an attractive trait in anyone."

Psychology Dictionary: http://psychologydictionary.org/overconfidence/#ixzz2gakzupyJ

Fulton will beat any team in the STATE this year . They might be the best HS team to ever come out of TN. As far as GVille is concerned it wouldnt even be a challenge for this falcons team

I just pointed out a fact, nothing more, nothing less....  Again you're getting way too upset John Wayne, I know the truth hurts, but it's not my fault Fulton is superior to Greeneville in football. Don't take it so personal.

hey im makeing the journey to pigeon forge fri night to watch you all how about me and you meeting and havin some conversation ill be the one with the greene devil hoodie on .

You my friend suffer from what is called overconfidence....

What is OVERCONFIDENCE?

noun. 1. a condition of over-approximating one's capacity to perform or under-approximating the capacity of an opponent to perform. 2. an unsupported belief or unrealistically good presumption that a favored result will arise.

OVERCONFIDENCE: "Overconfidence is generally not an attractive trait in anyone."

Psychology Dictionary: http://psychologydictionary.org/overconfidence/#ixzz2gakzupyJ

thats what they said in 2009 when we made the trip to red bank we were 2, 3 maybe 4 touchdown underdogs but we won ! with heart this greeneville team  reminds me of that 2009 team to beat us you are gonna have to beat us!

fulton state champions in 3a 3 times--- 4a one time

greeneville runner up once state champs in 4a 2 times

to be the best in 4a then you would have had to win like greeneville has

sorry i just pointed out a fact nothing more , nothing less

I just want to see Fulton and Greeneville play against each other. That would be a good football game to see for any football fan.. I know Dobyns-Bennett will be home before that match-up even takes place, lol. So, I am looking forward too it unless Sullivan South pull something on Greeneville. Nothing personal against South, I don't know if they can beat Greeneville. Best wishes to both teams Fulton and Greeneville.

fulton state champions in 3a 3 times--- 4a one time

greeneville runner up once state champs in 4a 2 times

to be the best in 4a then you would have had to win like greeneville has

sorry i just pointed out a fact nothing more , nothing less

Not to splt hairs but you mentioned Greeneville's runner up -- you didnt mention Fulton's 2 other runnerups in the 2000's ... so Falcons actually have 4 State Titles and 3 runner ups .. so you got no argument. 

Fulton will beat any team in the STATE this year . They might be the best HS team to ever come out of TN. As far as GVille is concerned it wouldnt even be a challenge for this falcons team

Vols1234 is a central bobcat fan who just last week was claiming how they owned Broadway. Feeling like central was going to shock the world he has now changed his tune with a 54 point loss. With the attitude of if we cant beat them no one can. He's from the duck pond and shouldn't speak on fulton's behalf. Band wagon gets a little larger each week with the wounded.

Good post

Vols1234 is a central bobcat fan who just last week was claiming how they owned Broadway. Feeling like central was going to shock the world he has now changed his tune with a 54 point loss. With the attitude of if we cant beat them no one can. He's from the duck pond and shouldn't speak on fulton's behalf. Band wagon gets a little larger each week with the wounded.

Agreed ... most of these posters getting on here claiming Falcon fans are imposters ... Falcons dont talk BIG they dont have too ..they have proved they can win big time football just like Greeneville has .. both teams are confident .. and there is some mutual respect there given Greeneville handed Fulton 2 big losses in previous years ..last year Falcons were better .. it goes in cyles ..next year Falcons will be a bit down loosing so many lineman and 2 big play makers ... this year remains to be seen .. but I go by practice alot ..these Falcons dont talk it up and they dont think they are the best thing since sliced bread .. they have some great character kids on this team and they will go play hard and respect the other team. Who wins this year remains to be seen and the winner probably has inside track to the Gold Ball .