Knoxville Fulton

tennesseestud2013

Not to splt hairs but you mentioned Greeneville's runner up -- you didnt mention Fulton's 2 other runnerups in the 2000's ... so Falcons actually have 4 State Titles and 3 runner ups .. so you got no argument. 

ok im not pushing buttons i was just saying for 4A that greeneville holds the upper hand one runner up and two titles - with fulton only one 4A title--- Bill4volz was bragging about them being the class of 4A and i was just comparing the two teams as far as this classifaction goes - yes fulton has had great success at the 3a level also at 4A it's a shame they cant play for the title at cookeville - but the winner will come from east tn. i dont think any one out west has anything for fulton or greeneville !

Agreed ... most of these posters getting on here claiming Falcon fans are imposters ... Falcons dont talk BIG they dont have too ..they have proved they can win big time football just like Greeneville has .. both teams are confident .. and there is some mutual respect there given Greeneville handed Fulton 2 big losses in previous years ..last year Falcons were better .. it goes in cyles ..next year Falcons will be a bit down loosing so many lineman and 2 big play makers ... this year remains to be seen .. but I go by practice alot ..these Falcons dont talk it up and they dont think they are the best thing since sliced bread .. they have some great character kids on this team and they will go play hard and respect the other team. Who wins this year remains to be seen and the winner probably has inside track to the Gold Ball . 

Great post Tad we do respect Fulton and i feel they do us here at greeneville - coming to watch you all play fri night at PF hope to get to talk to some great football fans !

Glad to see that you will get to see fulton play. Not many fans have been able to see each team on the field this year. I look forward to hearing you share your opinion and talk about a potential match up with greeneville and discuss your thoughts on the falcons. Unfortunately it looks like another 2 quarters of football and then the reserves get their reps.

Great post Tad we do respect Fulton and i feel they do us here at greeneville - coming to watch you all play fri night at PF hope to get to talk to some great football fans !

Great ... dont think u will see much of a game ... but come holler at us ... hope there is not a rod run tonight ..  

1. I'm a real Fulton fan, I like to talk big, because the Falcons are big time high school football, I went to Fulton 2000-2003.

2. We've only been 4A a few years, can't win something you're not a part of, but we are the standard now, we're about to win our second 4A title.

GREENEVILLE has accomplished more in 4a than Fulton. How are they the standard ?

Fulton has been and still is the measuring stick in 4a. Under the former classifications Fulton was a power. Under the current format they are a power. Greeneville has had some good teams but they are no Fulton. Don't poke a biting dog. Although we're in the underdog slot, don't count Giles out just yet.  :ugeek:

Ok time to stir the pot... what if Greeneville hadn't played up all those years? What if they had been in 3a to challenge Fulton? I mean,Greeneville had some great teams when they were in the IMAC.  Went deep in the playoffs in 4a more than not.