Adamsville travels to Collinwood

Redrage1990

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naw. Talents finally coming back to mcnairy. By Wynns jr year they will be blowing Aville out by 40 again. Aville is really gonna miss Neary

Your right we will miss #7, but we got plenty of young talent behind him! We got the best players from the county last year and this year won't be any deferent ! Wynn or not ! It's his choice as it is for all inner county 8th graders !

Lol don't kid yourself. Mcnairy has way more younger talent. I don't care what nobody says. You take neary off that team right now they are not making it out of the second round of the playoffs. Like I said in about 2 or 3 years we will be blowing y'all out by 40 again. And again Wynn is going to mcnairy. Adamsville is not even a option

Lol don't kid yourself. Mcnairy has way more younger talent. I don't care what nobody says. You take neary off that team right now they are not making it out of the second round of the playoffs. Like I said in about 2 or 3 years we will be blowing y'all out by 40 again. And again Wynn is going to mcnairy. Adamsville is not even a option

I guess we'll see about that in the JV game ?

Jv game doesn't mean nothing. Especially this year because players that would normally be ok jv start for us. Like newsome who ran the kickoff back against y'all. Darwin Kelley a sophomore. And the whole d line are freshman and sophomores people forget we started 6 freshmen last year and start 2 this year.