Adamsville VS Middleton

Redrage1990

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Envision You Guys Like The Picture Of Dogs Playing Poker...Utvol, Roadrash, Cardflash, And Turffy Tom...Smoking Cigars And Posting On The Same Computer...Just A Soon As One Posts...You Can Set Your Watch...Another One Of You Idiots Aint far Behind...Ya Hosers!

You just mad cause you wanted to bring a date & they ain't no goats allowed!! :huh:

yes butchie we might take turns logging in and out but you seem to be taking logs...... oh I digress.

I have been looking at the playoff picture preliminarily and ole Butchies Rebels could end up in the same quad with the Cardinals.  Love nothing more than to beat up on the rebels lol

that is granted that you guys actually make the playoffs which I think you will do

Have to say that I would love it if the Rebels and Cards ended up playing each other in the playoffs----oh, I could care less about the game but the topic thread would be absolutely hilarious !

Edited by itsanewday