Notre Dame @ Polk

TnBear

Any word on the injured players?  #55 looked like he took quite a hit last week.  He might deny symptoms, but if ND uses ImPACT, I doubt he is back to baseline.  It will be much harder for the leprechauns to key on Miller if #55 is out.

Our defense is just not made up of one player. #64,#9 and #63 who (step in for #55) played great one d-line once again. Held Miller in check. The whole defense played great. Game was played just like we played at Signal. Defense wins championships. Fant is an offensive mastermind. He will find a way to fix our offensive and we will be just fine. If you try to goat me into a response you won't get one. Learned my lesson. ;) Go Irish !

Our defense is just not made up of one player. #64,#9 and #63 who (step in for #55) played great one d-line once again. Held Miller in check. The whole defense played great. Game was played just like we played at Signal. Defense wins championships. Fant is an offensive mastermind. He will find a way to fix our offensive and we will be just fine. If you try to goat me into a response you won't get one. Learned my lesson. ;) Go Irish !

Offensive mastermind?? You scored ten points. Barney Fife would look like an offensive mastermind with the talent ND has. 

Miller had 148 yards.....Wimberly played a great game on both sides.

First thing Fant needs to do is teach them boys to line up on time and on the correct side of the ball.

Honestly I thought the play calling for ND was horrible. They had a great running game when they used it but didn't use it enough. I saw to many fancy trick plays (especially on first down). Way to many offside penalties and lining up over the ball. They squandered EVERY CHANCE TO WIN THAT GAME...

Honestly I thought the play calling for ND was horrible. They had a great running game when they used it but didn't use it enough. I saw to many fancy trick plays (especially on first down). Way to many offside penalties and lining up over the ball. They squandered EVERY CHANCE TO WIN THAT GAME...

I agree, very strange game offensively