Sequoyah @ Clinton

ron59

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clinton brings in one of the top rated passers in this area, Chiefs haven't seen a team that passes most of the time, closest may have been Lenoir City and that game was a barn burner.  Chiefs defense has been playing very well.  Can anybody tell us about Clintons defense?  I also heard that the field may not be located at the high school?

Clinton brings in one of the top rated passers in this area, Chiefs haven't seen a team that passes most of the time, closest may have been Lenoir City and that game was a barn burner. Chiefs defense has been playing very well. Can anybody tell us about Clintons defense? I also heard that the field may not be located at the high school?

Clinton has the worst defense in our district. Clinton lost some players on the already thin defensive line to injury and have been struggling to stop teams. We run a 3-5 most of the time to utilize our team speed at the linebacker position.

The football field is abt a mile from the highschool. Its located next to the Courthouse in Clinton.

I really hate to hear that you guys run a 3-5, it has really gave us fits this year.  I really hope to see the Chiefs come out and play physical, ground and pound, clock killing drives, that's what were capable of doing.  We go as our o-line goes.  Thanks for the heads up about the field, we will be sure to spread that info around.  How's the food up there at the game?

I really hate to hear that you guys run a 3-5, it has really gave us fits this year. I really hope to see the Chiefs come out and play physical, ground and pound, clock killing drives, that's what were capable of doing. We go as our o-line goes. Thanks for the heads up about the field, we will be sure to spread that info around. How's the food up there at the game?

The concession stand on the visitor side is my favorite. It is ran by the band and they have been known to have pinto beans & cornbread, chicken & dumplings etc etc. But you can't ever go wrong with their chili dogs either.

I really hate to hear that you guys run a 3-5, it has really gave us fits this year. I really hope to see the Chiefs come out and play physical, ground and pound, clock killing drives, that's what were capable of doing. We go as our o-line goes. Thanks for the heads up about the field, we will be sure to spread that info around. How's the food up there at the game?

Ive seen that Sequoyah has some bug guys up front. Should be a big test for this Clinton team.

Yeah, were kinda big, 360, 340, 295, 267, 220 (he's a runt, lol, but we like him). What kinda of size does Clintons oline posses?

Clinton has just a couple of big lineman, but no one near 300 lbs. Clinton uses smaller, more agile linemen to help run the quick paced offense better.

This is a young team too. Mostly soph & junior heavy. Only 5 seniors on the team. So Sequoyah should have the upper hand in size and experience