East Hamilton vs Rhea

Rhea fans......I want to apoligise for stabbing and jabbing at the Canes spokesman......didn't mean to take over but it got pretty boring on here.....hope y'all have a game for the ages up there in bad reception Rhea county ........and I'm going with my 5aaa buddies from hurricane hill....no matter how they treat this ole Owl.......

I am going too stop helping you keep post's alive!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey cane, which coach at hooterville was leaving if they didn't get softball money? Massey or Greene? Just curious u seem to have all the answers.

neither......that X Owl gets second hand info....he wants to air all our clean laundry and talk about how great the Canes program is......but We forgive him......it's hard leaving Hooterville.......

I am going too stop helping you keep post's alive!

im going back to the boring raiders post.....they have nothing to say because they own the Owls.....gotta change that.....everybody scared to talk because they don't want to be wrong......that's what the humble pie is for.....

I got 30 more minutes before I punch out.......I'm bored sick....I will take a quick shut eye.....

Curious where Massey was going. Doesn't he still coach football at OHS? He and Gatewood are still tight aren't they?

Yes he is the freshman coach and very good at it.... Has developed a lot of talent. I was told from a very good source he wanted more pay, kids in college??? I was told softball coach would be released and he would get the job. 1 week later softball coach was let go. 2 weeks after that he was named head coach.... I posted this way back before it went down I can hunt it down for you. As for the Gatewood connection, I will leave it alone, he did have a varsity job open, and a JV baseball head job open I am not saying, but as much as Bean hated EH you think he let him leave? But would you not say Ooltewah softball is one of the tops in the state? "We want to go in another direction" that direction was to hire the freshman football coach who has never coached a softball game before?

that beer helps you drown in regrets.....the door is always open woody....

The only regret I have is going toe to toe with you.

Let me share yet again with you I let my kids make decisions for themselves. They had a choice stay or go . "What do you think dad" I gave pros and cons on BOTH! I said go where you want...... I don't care........ Get it thru your thick skull....... The kids made choice, If They get the grades I an't going to tell them where to go to college, or who to marry, or what job to take.

I have good memories at Ooltewah with my oldest and making memories here at EH with the other two ........

Yes he is the freshman coach and very good at it.... Has developed a lot of talent. I was told from a very good source he wanted more pay, kids in college??? I was told softball coach would be released and he would get the job. 1 week later softball coach was let go. 2 weeks after that he was named head coach.... I posted this way back before it went down I can hunt it down for you. As for the Gatewood connection, I will leave it alone, he did have a varsity job open, and a JV baseball head job open I am not saying, but as much as Bean hated EH you think he let him leave? But would you not say Ooltewah softball is one of the tops in the state? "We want to go in another direction" that direction was to hire the freshman football coach who has never coached a softball game before?

just like you ,the coach,and all that followed him time at Hooterville was up nothing personal...the commitment was not there ...and may be the pay...but the same continues at the hill...and you talk too much....leave baseball out...everyone is happy where they are....except you.....sorry Rhea no big stabs.....

The only regret I have is going toe to toe with you.

Let me share yet again with you I let my kids make decisions for themselves. They had a choice stay or go . "What do you think dad" I gave pros and cons on BOTH! I said go where you want...... I don't care........ Get it thru your thick skull....... The kids made choice, If They get the grades I an't going to tell them where to go to college, or who to marry, or what job to take.

I have good memories at Ooltewah with my oldest and making memories here at EH with the other two ........

and that's fine....bring up some positive memories about Hooterville for once.....I got family at the hill and I don't air as much laundry as you do...and you got some....not our business..