Sportsmanship the best (the worst) of the Three Rivers conference

oldwarrior20

In light of the events that happened at D-B/Science Hill where Science Hill has had to issue an apology. I what to ask the question of what teams in the TRC showed the best sportsmanship and regrettable the worst. This is not about the fans just the Players and Coaches.

My vote is from Best to Worst Sportsmanship shown are:  

Sullivan South,

Happy Valley

Sullivan East

Unicoi

Johnson County

Sullivan North

Elizabethton

Elizabethton packs the stands every game. I moved here 7 years ago and have attended as many games as possible. Everyone has always been very nice. They congratulate the players after victories and console them after defeat. This post is a joke. Some local schools are jealous of our success, but that doesn't matter. We play every game to win. Sorry if you feel we have bad sportsmanship, old happy valley warrior. But then again, I wouldn't expect less.

Elizabethton fans have been very nice the times I've been up there.However they sure quit on their team wayyyyy to quick.Vs CAK they were leaving in droves at half.Though I was rooting for CAK,I do like the Cyclones and told the fans to stay and wait it out

I'm a cyclone fan and I never leave early but I'm sure there is some that do and I do not agree that elizabethton is the worst but that's his opinion.When SH stopped us on the last play of the game this year they taunted the fans and players but we didn't get no apology.