Lexington @ White House

TheGreek

And let's just take a look at the teams they all lost to in the first round? CPA, Baylor, Fairview, Lexington, East Nash. Excluding Yourself. Lexington could not hang with any of these teams. This is a senior class that's 24-3 between 8th, freshman, and seniors. And their defense shows their bond. There are plenty of teams that could play our schedule and not rank in top 15.

i played for greenbrier and if you dont stop their run game . i feel sorry for the blue devils

Time will tell and it's a long drive home when you're prediction is wrong.

Lexington allowed over 20 points a game this season.  Whiite House less than 13.  It's safe to say we've stopped run games.

man im gona keep sayin this til u get the concept...white house played no one...no one...not 1 team on ur schedule will be playing again after this friday...

and if white house does win this game...which is very possible...50/50 on this one...giles co is gona beat u by 5 TDs...but at least u can say u made the quarters again

ur schedule is no different than someone out west playing fayette ware...memphis northside...booker t washington...and jackson christian all the time...they should never score

its safe to say white house hasnt played anyone

Diss the schedule all you want.  How many other teams practice every year against 5A Hendersonville and Gallatin, even when they come off 5A Title Seasons.

We do, I know that.  But anyway.  Underestimated the Blue Devils is extremely helpful.  Carry on.

Oops.

Edited by go blue

Diss the schedule all you want.  How many other teams practice every year against 5A Hendersonville and Gallatin, even when they come off 5A Title Seasons.

We do, I know that.  But anyway.  Underestimated the Blue Devils is extremely helpful.  Carry on.

Oops.

WH fans do a great job thinking they are champions until they get there hinpots spanked then its "Oh just wait til next year cause we got a 5th Grader QB that can't be beat!!" I will give WH their credit though they make it to the 3rd round most of the time until the reach the piont of good football (something they do not have). You have absolutly nothing to brag about unless you are Fulton or Greenville. TBH neither of these are of the 4a top 5. 

I agree the teams to beat are Greenville and Fulton.  But a Blue Devil vs Green Devil game has a nice ring to it.  And pardon me while I won't make any excuses for this years results.  Saying all White House fans are excuse making whiners is like saying all Greenville fans are arrogant ####holes. Surely there's a middle ground for some of us.

Oh present company excluded of course.  We wouldn't wanna get rude of anything. 

So blow it out your piehole.

OOPS that was my evil twin.  She forgot she was banned.