Copper Basin basketball

Superbbfan

I haven't been on here in a while and I really never get on the bball forum, usually just football. I went to Copper Basin, and I have had the opportunity to watch this team a few times this season. This is the best basketball team I've seen at the school ever. I'm only 20 though. Kidd has done a remarkable job sticking with the school and turning this program around. The school has really never had any success at basketball. It is definitely nice to see. I'm hoping to catch the game at Grace next Tuesday. Wanted to go to Boyd tonight but had to work. Anybody know who won that game? And oh yeah the Copper Basin Hiwassee Dam rivalry is great in both basketball And baseball. Fun to play in

I haven't been on here in a while and I really never get on the bball forum, usually just football. I went to Copper Basin, and I have had the opportunity to watch this team a few times this season. This is the best basketball team I've seen at the school ever. I'm only 20 though. Kidd has done a remarkable job sticking with the school and turning this program around. The school has really never had any success at basketball. It is definitely nice to see. I'm hoping to catch the game at Grace next Tuesday. Wanted to go to Boyd tonight but had to work. Anybody know who won that game? And oh yeah the Copper Basin Hiwassee Dam rivalry is great in both basketball And baseball. Fun to play in

Boyd 78-24

7 seniors that are very talented and playing well together so will be tough to beat this year. Good Luck the rest of the way to the Cougars!!

Definitely. You can't beat having seven seniors on a basketball team. Hopefully the Cougars can get past CSAS and play the Bucs in the district championship come tournament time.

• 4 weeks later...

I watched copper basin and Boyd play tonight, very good game. Boyd has an excellent team but basin played them very tough. Boyd had a 5 point lead at half and a 4 point lead going to the forth.. Basins shots just didn't fall at the end and Boyd did what it took to win. I think the final margin was 11 but much closer than that. Congrats Boyd on a great season, but big congrats to basin for a great season so far and best of luck in district and hopefully region tournament.