Just for Conversations...Who would win?

terop

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitestation had a bad night. By far they have the best team.

I wouldn't say by far. Arlington lost to White Station by only 4 points earlier in the year. Yeah, White Station got them pretty good the 2nd time, but then Arlington beat them. Doesn't seem to me they are by far the better team there. Maybe better, but not by far. And Carolina Crazy is right. It's all about matchups and Arlington matches up well with White Station for the most part.

Agreed.

This was just for conversation......right? So it's all opinion based, right? So, that's my opinion. I believe that Whiteststation was the best team in the state. They had a bad night. I've seen them play on several occasions. Period. If you think my opinion is disrespectful.......ok! I absolutely do not believe Blackman was the best team.

This was just for conversation......right? So it's all opinion based, right? So, that's my opinion. I believe that Whiteststation was the best team in the state. They had a bad night. I've seen them play on several occasions. Period. If you think my opinion is disrespectful.......ok! I absolutely do not believe Blackman was the best team.

nothing wrong with your opinion and if it is right to you then its ok with me.  i too have seen white station play couple times this year.  I dont think they had a bad night, i think Arlington had a better night.

And since this was opinion, my opinion is that to leave Arlington out of the list and have 2 teams they beat in the tournament and 1 team that lost in first round in this dream tourny is not good.

Doesn't matter if they were the best team or not. They have the gold ball and White Station doesn't. End of story. And after all that they still lost to Arlington anyways. It isn't about who is the better team it's about who the better team is/was on that given night that they played and Arlington was. And I just agreed that It was disrespectful to leave Arlington out and a few teams they they beat in that list, that's all. Your entitled to your opinion just like what we all are. It's a message board.

Edited by SweetScience