Soddy Wrestling

Parkdog3412

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know where some people come up with this stuff. I was with Chris the other day and he didn't say anything about his back and it didn't seem to be bothering him. I don't know how you can't put him up there to win the state championship when he beat Cordell twice last year. I am not saying that he will walk through the state because if him and cordell will wrestler it should be a good match!!!

• 1 month later...

Walkenvol, this is Joel Slater's dad. Thanks for asking about him. He decided to devote all his time on football and now has offers to play in college. He did feel funny last year when 1 kid won the state and 3 others placed that he always used to beat. I sure miss wrestling though and go watch when I can. Shipley has a good chance to place in the state I think, in spite of taking off a year. I have been keeping up with Spencer, I hope he has another great year. By the way, Joel almost came back for his senior year, but was afraid he'd embarrass himself. I wish Steve would have proded him a little more.

[Edited by mrsoddydaisy on 1-7-03 8:29P]