Looking for girls interested in playing tournament

KeithHamilton

I am the head coach of a girl's soccer club that has existed in the Highland Rim area for several years. For the last two years I have had players from several different High Schools to play with our team. (Oakland, Blackman, Tullahoma, Shelbyville, Warren County, Hendersonville, Webb School, St. Andrews, Lebanon, etc.) We have done fairly well.

Presently, we have four coaches and two of those are personal trainers. One for field players and the other for keepers. We are putting together two girls teams this year, a U-18 and a U-16 team. We could possibly put together a third team if further interest is generated. However, I have a couple of spots open on each team and I looking for good players who are interested in tournament play this Spring. We will play in about 4 tournaments plus the State Tournament. All we do is play in tournaments in Tennessee. If you are interested, you can contact me at: penaltycats@cafes.net

Coach Keith Hamilton

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SporstGal

I would be very interested in playing on a club team....I don't know what my practices will be like in the spring though...Do you know anyone that has an indoor team...i would really like to get on a good indoor team...or a club team....Thank you...SBS11 :)

• 2 weeks later...

We will have a team meeting and registration this coming Sunday (12/8) at 2:00 at the Webb School in Bell Buckle. If you are interested in playing and need directions, just contact me. Right now it looks like our club will have at least 2 teams: U-18 and U-16. There is a good posibility that we may field a third team of U-15 players. We still have a couple of open spots on each of the two teams and have ten U-15 players so we have several spots open on the possible third team. Contact me for info.

Coach Hamilton

penaltycats@cafes.net