Tn High @ Elizabethton

orange and black

I was a freshman at THS when ET's mom (Tina) was a senior. She locked down the record books in girls track and field at THS for years and still holds a couple of those records. I'm also on a Viking school record holding relay team with his uncle (Shannon). So trust me when I say I have nothing but love for him AND his family. What I'm trying to figure out is why your statement should "close this thread". Frankly I'm really trying to figure out how it's relevant at all to this conversation???? 

Sorry cap, I forgot you were a little slow. Next time I'll draw some pictures.What I ment was that 28 would rush for over 400 yards and 5 TD's this game so you needed to just move on to the next week thread.

WOW! What a game!! Worth the price of admission. The Vikings came to play and they played very well. Good team with incredible athletes. Best looking defense we've faced thus far. THS is better than advertised at the RB position! A real joy to watch. First half was anybody's game. Betsy's "D" made the stops when they had to in the second half and Ethan did his usual. Best I have seen him play yet. He had a complete game. Don't have the official yards but he goes near if not over 400 all purpose yards!! THS gave us all we wanted but I think the week off really was a huge difference for us. Hoping all of THS fans , players, etc. make it home safely. Enjoy this win tonight Cyclones, it's back to work tomorrow! Proud of the boys in black!!

I told Ethan's dad after the game that i have watched Cyclone football for 33 yrs and we have had some great running backs in those years but Ethan is the best all around back that we have ever had and he is so humble and a great kid.These teams stack the box and he still can't be stopped and he never quits and he knows how to get the tough yards and he has improved his speed alot since last year.Great job to all the Cyclones and keep up the good work because you just beat a good football team.

Sorry cap, I forgot you were a little slow. Next time I'll draw some pictures.What I ment was that 28 would rush for over 400 yards and 5 TD's this game so you needed to just move on to the next week thread.

Oooooohhh.... is that what you meant? For a second I thought you were saying "I know better than to engage Cap1 because he will more than likely embarrass the heck out of me in front of all my little buddies. So I'll just say something really stupid and just rap it up." 

Wow!!! That game was everything I was expecting and more!! Congrats to all the Cyclone players and fans. Both teams played well but I have to say that behind an outstanding performance of one of the most promising athlete I've seen in high school football... you were the better team tonight. Ethan was exciting to watch from our side of the field so I could just imagine how he looked as a Cyclone. I said from the beginning of this thread that if this turned into a track meet (which it did) it would favor the Cyclones (which it did). Of course we didn't do ourselves any favors by kicking the ball straight to @28 THREE D@MN TIMES IN A ROW!!!!!! Who in their right mind does that!!!!! Either you are real naive to reality or you are really stupid or possibly both!!! Both teams played exceptional but there was one coaching staff who's decisions way over shadowed the other group of boneheads!!! Dang!!!!! Good luck to the Betsy team and fans, and I wish you nothing but luck for the remainder of the season. 

Now..... for those of you who insist on kicking a brotha while he's down..... I WILL defend myself. And you may end up going back to work monday and notice that all your coworkers that keep up with coachT message boards are pointing and laughing at you. I'm just sayin  B)

Cap what you think. I told you we would ground and pound and wear out their d. What you think now

I can agree with the ground and pound, but who wouldn't when you have a stud like Ethan. As far as wearing the D out.... we had just as much trouble trying to tackle Ethan at the beginning of the game as we did at the end of the game. So being fresh or being tired really didn't matter.  We simple couldn't stop him for more than one or two carries in a row. His strength is unmatched on the field... both teams!!!