McMinn Central vs. McMinn County

NukeLaloosh

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the players from both teams play or played travel ball together and several played together or against each other in Elementary School so for the players it is a rivalry but probably a friendly one. Good luck to both teams! All the players for both teams are great kids and I look forward to watching them compete!

McMinn Central will come into the game with a 4-0 record after a fairly easy road win over a solid Meigs team. Too many weapons on Centrals squad. Yes its a rivalry but I just dont think this one will be close. MC by 20 if Morgan calls the dogs off early.

Easy to CROW when youre the big chicken. Remember MEIGS is A . Central should win right. You must be a parent of one of the Central girls. Must be a JV parent .Central players varsity parents  would never post this crap. Most of the girls on all 3 of these teams are teammates and friends during the summer.  There is a difference in being proud and being obnoxious. Great win though. SMH!!!!!!

Easy to CROW when youre the big chicken. Remember MEIGS is A . Central should win right. You must be a parent of one of the Central girls. Must be a JV parent .Central players varsity parents  would never post this crap. Most of the girls on all 3 of these teams are teammates and friends during the summer.  There is a difference in being proud and being obnoxious. Great win though. SMH!!!!!!

I'd call that a little bit of overreaction on your part. What part of his post was crowing? The Central girls are 4-0 and they did beat a sold Meigs girls team easier than most thought they would considering the game was at Meigs. What does the girls being friends and teammates during the Summer have to do with the discussion? That's about the silliest statement I've heard and has nothing to do with what he said. He wasn't disrespectful toward the Meigs program or players, and he even stated Meigs was a solid team. Isn't being 4-0 and beating Meigs something to be proud of?

I'd call that a little bit of overreaction on your part. What part of his post was crowing? The Central girls are 4-0 and they did beat a sold Meigs girls team easier than most thought they would considering the game was at Meigs. What does the girls being friends and teammates during the Summer have to do with the discussion? That's about the silliest statement I've heard and has nothing to do with what he said. He wasn't disrespectful toward the Meigs program or players, and he even stated Meigs was a solid team. Isn't being 4-0 and beating Meigs something to be proud of?

I don't guess calling off the dogs statement is SILLY