Riverdale vs. Oakland Round 2

statman22

Guest region4fan

HELLO Black and Blue devil...I am not Olineathlete, but I appreciate your kind words about my favorite team, Oakland. Olineathlete is an example of all the kids we have playing at Oakland. They are a class act team from the players, managers, trainers , and all the way to the coaches. These kids are top-notch in every way. I am so proud of each and every one of them > Everyone is a team player....no superstars or super-egos here.

I hope you are wrong about your prediction. The game against Cumberland was our best game this year, so maybe we are peaking at the right time too. I hope you will come to Tomahawk to see the game!1

I do not know if you know HEGOTGAME from your team...but tell him that his own personal fan from OHS says "HELLO and hope he is coming to our game." He is one great kid!You sound like a good one too.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 THE OAKLAND FOOTBALL PLAYERS,

I PLAYED GUARD 4 THE LINCOLN COUNTY FALCONS, ALOT OF OUR SENIORS ARE COMIN 2 YOUR GAME FRIDAY. ALL OF US ARE CHEERIN 4 YALL I HOPE ILL SEE A GOOD GAME WITH U GUYS COMIN OUT ON TOP.IF YOUR DEFENSE PLAYS WELL ANDF YOUR OFFENSE CAN PUT 2GETHER A FEW KEY DRIVES LATE IN THE BALLGAME YOU SHOULD BEAT RIVERDALE.WE GOT BEAT BY THEM LAST WEEK B/C OUR OFFENSE COULDNT PUT IT 2GETHER AND OUR DEFENSE JUST GOT TIRED.AND BELIEVE ME IT stinks WHEN U HAVE 2 GO 2 SCHOOL AND U DONT HAVE 2 PRACTICE B/C U GOT BEAT AND ITS ALL OVER SO I HOPE YALL WIN..

P.S GETUR LEFT GUARD READY 4 #5 HE IS A HAUS.GOOD LUCK WE'LL BE THERE CHEERIN 4 YA.

hey, thanks for the post. I know about number 5. I hav read all the s tuff he has done the past couple of games. i know he had like 4 sacks against yall and smyrna. and he had like 4 against us the first round. He is a good athlete and player. oakland has to block the down linemen first and then their backers if they want to succeed. they are up to it though. i hope they pull it out. and i am glad to hear yall will be making the journey to watch the game. i want u to know that i have great respect for LCHS and yalls team. yall had a good season, even if ur record dont indicate it. yall are a good team and should be good next year. last thing i will say, YALLS QB IS GREAT!!!

hey falcon. sorry that you guys lost last week. i know it suxs to be not going to practice. in fact it was riverdale who put us out last year.we played the best we have played all year last week against cumberland. thanks for the advice. if we play like last week...well we will be satisfied with our effort. glad you are coming. we can use the support. get their early caus it will be packed. thanks for the support!