Brentwood's GP WEST Invitational

ccleveland

Why do you continue to talk as if you are in the know.  This was not an option for the wrestlers.  They were held out due to injuries.  Two of them sustained injuries at the Prep Slam and the third was held out of the Prep Slam due to an injury.  Do you think the Prep Slam was optional for the third wrestler?  Please stop this nonsense. 

Edited by hoosierdad

Some coaches appreciate those wrestlers who are healthy and able to add another accolade or two in mid January, but yes if there are injuries or illnesses at this point of the season... stay back and rest before the final stretch the real objective, which is right upon us. Not so sure it's nonsense ol Hoosier, but I didn't fabricate this "in the know" as you call it, only quoting these things shared. Hope you are making the most of your new year and whatever goals you may have set?

@Soms

• Upvote 1

Some coaches appreciate those wrestlers who are healthy and able to add another accolade or two in mid January, but yes if there are injuries or illnesses at this point of the season... stay back and rest before the final stretch the real objective, which is right upon us. Not so sure it's nonsense ol Hoosier, but I didn't fabricate this "in the know" as you call it, only quoting these things shared. Hope you are making the most of your new year and whatever goals you may have set?

@Soms

My goal this year is to try to keep you straight and stretching the truth on here.  I know a couple of the individuals in particular and they were held out due to injuries.  They have a big match next weekend against MBA and Father Ryan and the coaches did not want to risk further injury at Brentwood.  They did not have the option.  This is not a fabrication, only the truth as Joe Friday used to say.  Please stick to the facts and check what you are being told to be the truth before you publish it.  It only makes you look even worse.  Just like your post about a school in, I believe, Georgia, when the article you attached was a school in California with the same name.  It does not look good.

I am ok, evidently, you need to chill and stop talking like you know what you are talking about.  Have you ever thought people are telling you what you want to hear instead of the truth because they do not want it out.  They are apparently using you.  Enjoy.

P.S.  It is cold here.

what??? you think ole Soms posts crazy stuff? lol