Mcminn Central at Grainger

NukeLaloosh

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was #31 for MC she played alot at Point ran the offense well and played great D really played a big part in the win! Did she transfer in or has she been injured? 

I believe you're talking about #3 Codi Tillman. She took the year off last year and has been injured most of the year. She's a great point guard and is really turning it on since she got healthy again.

I believe you're talking about #3 Codi Tillman. She took the year off last year and has been injured most of the year. She's a great point guard and is really turning it on since she got healthy again.

No #3 started the game at PG it was the player that backed her up at PG #31 I do believe. She also did great played really good D and scored a couple key buckets haven't seen her play this year! 

No #3 started the game at PG it was the player that backed her up at PG #31 I do believe. She also did great played really good D and scored a couple key buckets haven't seen her play this year! 

My mistake. #31 is Savana Casteel. She's a talented sophomore. She's usually the 3rd (sometimes 4th) PG off the bench. Central is very deep in the PG position.