3A semis set!

TFL

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monroe County schools, from what I understand, have a policy to not play on Sunday. Or they just don't allow it...not the teams fault. By the way, you private guys just keep backing the private party line. Once again, you're not going to get a public school on here to support or back your arguments. Continue to say whatever you want, everybody knows about privates...Tellico basketball team, from what i was told, did not pick up a basketball for 5 days. They looked really bad...it happens. To say that there 20 wins, 2 against Meigs (luv to see rd 4 with actual practice time - Meigs practiced 3 days for hrs to prep for Tellico?-it showed), 1 against Harriman without leading scorer and 6th man, and finished 3rd in the much tougher district than 4A...and straight up lose to Coalfield or Oakdale??? Could happen because they have to travel, but I think Tellico will be prepared to win against either one. Nice to see Harriman talking some junk on here after their terrible finish to the season...that's what happens when you back load your schedule. Many on here called it before it happened...true. No worries Meigs Tigers, from the looks of things, you won't see us again unless we make the Championship game. I guarantee you're excited to not see us again this yr because Tellico will be prepared next time...no doubt. All this doesn't matter...it will play out in the Region. Let the real tourney begin.

About a hour and a half ago. And as far as tellico goes. You guys had a good season. Look forward to playing yall next year cause your train has come to a stop. And from what I seen from Harriman the other night I would of picked them to beat tellico by double digits tomorrow so I see why tellico selected not to play. Take your 3 seed and run with it. Good choice

About a hour and a half ago. And as far as tellico goes. You guys had a good season. Look forward to playing yall next year cause your train has come to a stop. And from what I seen from Harriman the other night I would of picked them to beat tellico by double digits tomorrow so I see why tellico selected not to play. Take your 3 seed and run with it. Good choice

Wish we would get to play them out. But policies are policies I guess. Was looking forward to beating tellico today or tomorrow. Oh well.

Just be glad you all won't see us again...or will you? Still beat you 2 out of 3 and last time I checked the Region tourney starts tues and we are there. You all have a way over inflated view of how good you think you are. If Tellico had played you under normal circumstances (practice time in, etc...) that game would have been no where near a 30 pt blow out. However, me saying this will not change your mind...better prep for Jellico (likely to see them) because they might get you like they almost did earlier in the season.

Have to agree with you Blue. I really like talking to the Tellico football people. They have a lot of class and offer good conversation. It's like the old saying, Every village has a Village Idiot...

I noticed more than one the other day but that's okay. It was a tough day for them taking L's in guys and girls. Didn't realize that policy said anything about not playing on Thursday, cause it sure looked like it.

Obviously not yours with all of the class you guys show on here and during games too.

Harriman fans talking about class...hehehe...lolololololololol. I'll say this, ALL schools have bad examples in the stands. You wouldn't have beat Tellico today, tom, Mon, or whenever because I'm pretty sure they would have shut the paint down and forced Harriman to bomb 3s...I know Tellico would have scored on Harriman's awesome defense.