Tournament Openings for the Spring if yours has been Canceled

TSCA

Here is a list of tournaments that have openings this spring if you need a tournament because yours got cancel please let me know and we will help.

March 27-28  Upperman High School being held in Cookeville TN, this is a Gold Division Tournament only. $250.00 entry fee 4 game guarantee

April 3-4  Portland High School being held in Cookeville,TN this is a Gold and Silver Division Tournament fee is $250.00 and 4 game guarantee

April 10-11 TSCA being held in Clarksville, TN this is a Gold and Silver Division Tournament fee is $250.00 and 4 game guarantee.

Please contact me at cobracoach@yahoo.com and I will contact you to the right Coach.

John

April 9-12.  Four game guarantee-up to 10 games possible. $200 entry fee. Balls provided. Three officials per game.  Food on friday night and Saturday night for teams. Scholarship monies for top 8.  37 teams already committed very few spots remaining. btate@k12k.com

http://www.eastmansoftball.com

Edited by unbiased