Gabe Dean in Chattanooga this June.

RKendle

TN Wrestling Community,

I am pleased to announce that 2015 184lb NCAA Champ, Gabe Dean, will be running a clinic at Baylor on June 2nd-4th. The camp will start on Monday, June 1st, but Gabe will not be in town until Tuesday, June 2nd.  Many of you watched Gabe Dean take out Ed Ruth at UTC two years ago. 

I had the privilege of having Gabe Dean’s father, Dave Dean, as my college coach, and I was also fortunate enough to coach Gabe his sophomore year of high school. It was apparent back then that he was going to be special.

I only tell you this because I can say with 100% confidence that wrestlers in attendance will spend time with one of the best the sport of wrestling has to offer.  Gabe Dean is a true role model for young men. 

Gabe Dean attended this camp while in high school and found an incredible workout partner in Scottie Boykin.  He is very much looking forward to being back in Chattanooga and trying to help Tennessee wrestling. 

-Sincerely

Rex Kendle

OPEN TO ALL AGES AND SKILL LEVELS!

9:00 am -11:30 session for ages 5-12 ($150)

9:00 am -11:30 & 1:30-3:30 session for 13- 18 ($225)

Please use the link below to register for camp. 

http://www.baylorschool.org/summer/sports-camps/index.aspx

• Upvote 1

Having been fortunate enough to get to know Gabe and his family over the last few years, I can honestly say that Gabe is as fine a young man as one will ever meet. He is certainly the kind of person I would want my kids around. He is also a pretty good wrestler. He has much to offer those that want to get better at our sport. This is a great opportunity to get exposure to one of the finest the sport has to offer.