Anderson county scrimmage

uofl

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea you got me Tom. What a good memory. Get some updates when you can. If anyone in family knew how to text I would be in good shape..LOL I rather text email then talk.

Well buddy, I was hoping we could hear something. Not many of us still here. Game is against Halls tomorrow night. I think I'm going to get to go. Edited by TomJoad

Well buddy, I was hoping we could hear something. Not many of us still here. Game is against Halls tomorrow night. I think I'm going to get to go.

Our backs ran hard. Phillips and Dews had some nice runs. We played a bunch of kids. Defense is a question mark right now but it looked like we were trying different things.

Our backs ran hard. Phillips and Dews had some nice runs. We played a bunch of kids. Defense is a question mark right now but it looked like we were trying different things.

Great to hear something Tom. Thank you!  Northeast teams, such as Greenville give the Mavericks a fit. As in Tennessee High. I think the Mavs will be ready this time around. Mavs just need to be ready for smash mouth football.

That was the jamboree quarter not their scrimmage. Scrimmaged DB the night before and controlled a very good 6a football team. Ballard will have them ready for the home opener. If you haven't been to Greeneville since AC played them in 07 then you will be surprised how much Burley Stadium has changed. The place will be rocking for the home opener!

Surely the "Great One" has been holding back and has some tricks up his sleeves to make this interesting!

This one may take more then pulling a rabbit 🰠out the hat. May need a lot of faith to swing this one but that's why we love High School Football 🈠you never really know. LOL without the shine 😵