Giles County at Shelbyville

Giles County lost a ton of talent from last season.  They loss a very close one point game to Columbia last week.  Shelbyville is senior heavy at the skill positions and had no trouble with Lawrence County last week.  I like the Eagles in this one.  

My interview with Shelbyville Head Coach Jason Hardy is up on a free podcast now.  If you'd like to hear what Coach Hardy had to say about the upcoming season, Click Here:               

Coaches Interviews

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea O.J is my lil cuzing what does giles co have

Coach Smith is breaking in a ton of new players this year.  Last season had a ton of talent that most would agree underachieved.   Here is the story about their game against Columbia last week if you'd like to read about who contributed in that game. :  Columbia Herald

Giles County lost a ton of talent from last season. They loss a very close one point game to Columbia last week. Shelbyville is senior heavy at the skill positions and had no trouble with Lawrence County last week. I like the Eagles in this one.

My interview with Shelbyville Head Coach Jason Hardy is up on a free podcast now. If you'd like to hear what Coach Hardy had to say about the upcoming season, Click Here:

Coaches Interviews

Is it just me or does this potentially have the ability to be the game of the week, still see shelbyville grabbing the w but Giles co will bring their "A" game again, will be closer than expected