Camden @ Martin Westview

NavyChief

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can't turn the ball over 5 times in a game and come out victorious...we are not good enough to overcome that. I also saw several of our players taking some cheap shots in the end. That is not what Camden football is about...and I trust the Coaching staff will take care of it this week. This is the second week in a row the officiating crew made questionable calls and flat out missed calls....for both teams. It didn't change the outcome of the game, but I am beginning to see a trend. Not saying they are against Camden....I'm saying they need to clean up their game for both sides. I hope #3 isn't hurt too bad and can return next week for Martin....I'm glad we have a bye week to try and rest some nagging injuries and make some much needed adjustments before we finish the region schedule....

We can't turn the ball over 5 times in a game and come out victorious...we are not good enough to overcome that. I also saw several of our players taking some cheap shots in the end. That is not what Camden football is about...and I trust the Coaching staff will take care of it this week. This is the second week in a row the officiating crew made questionable calls and flat out missed calls....for both teams. It didn't change the outcome of the game, but I am beginning to see a trend. Not saying they are against Camden....I'm saying they need to clean up their game for both sides. I hope #3 isn't hurt too bad and can return next week for Martin....I'm glad we have a bye week to try and rest some nagging injuries and make some much needed adjustments before we finish the region schedule....

I agee 100%. Westview has only had 2 games this season with  Officiating crews that knew what they were doing, the other 3 were a total bust. We as parents rely on these crews to not just "Call A Fair Game" but for the safety of or kids, TSSAA just doesnt seem to care either.

I agee 100%. Westview has only had 2 games this season with  Officiating crews that knew what they were doing, the other 3 were a total bust. We as parents rely on these crews to not just "Call A Fair Game" but for the safety of or kids, TSSAA just doesnt seem to care either.

There was alot of good sportsmanship on both sides also, I saw alot of players lending a helping hand to each other.