Week 7: Pigeon Forge (4-1) @ Elizabethton (4-1)

EHSTrack06

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't count the Tigers out now, some people have to work for a living getting their team prepared. We will not lose 2 this year, last week was our off week and it showed. Whaley is going for 400yds in the air and 5 td's. The cyclones will be putting to much into trying to shut down the run game, but we will run for 150+ also. So keep running your mouth and we will play football. We wear the Orange & Black in this soft conference.

Don't count the Tigers out now, some people have to work for a living getting their team prepared. We will not lose 2 this year, last week was our off week and it showed. Whaley is going for 400yds in the air and 5 td's. The cyclones will be putting to much into trying to shut down the run game, but we will run for 150+ also. So keep running your mouth and we will play football. We wear the Orange & Black in this soft conference.

LMAO

Its real simple, we have the better coach Meadows does more with less everyday and turns them inyo winners. Once again money talks with everyone and Coach Witten is no different and that is why he has interviewed at other schools, they would just not bow down to his demands after he asked for an interview. Citizens bank stadium? Did the entire community make it to the NFL riding on the coattails of an overrated TE that plays for a terrible team. You all asked where i had been, and start crying after i voice my opinion. I did not ask for you to join in on a message board that had nothing to do with you or your team. I hope you all have enjoyed you undefeated season on your new field, because as of this Friday night Betsy and their band will not be able to claim that anymore. Our offensive line will dominate the line of scrimmage, our rb, qb, and wr's will be setting records on that field and hopefully they threw in a large jumbotron like the Cowboys have so you can see all the replays. Hopefully the city will make a landfill out of your old stadium so you can appreciate what your team really is. Sorry to offend anyone, at the postseason awards banquet we will make sure eveyone on you team gets a participation trophy.