Lewis Co @ Hickman Co

ath

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope the fans show up better for this game than when waverly played them.   felt bad for the boys that the stands were so empty

Its a shame these communities only support their teams when things are going good. Both of these schools have had some good teams over the years and they will be back!

Well hurry up and play so i can see who we get to entertain in 2 weeks lol. Really though good luck to both teams hope for injury free game.

It would be a little ironic that some 8-9 years ago we barely got into the playoffs and were rewarded with a trip to lewis county. This time the shoe is on the other foot. Welcome to the Ville to you both.

Well hurry up and play so i can see who we get to entertain in 2 weeks lol. Really though good luck to both teams hope for injury free game.

It would be a little ironic that some 8-9 years ago we barely got into the playoffs and were rewarded with a trip to lewis county. This time the shoe is on the other foot. Welcome to the Ville to you both.

Obviously Adamsville would be heavily favored over either team. Lewis is trying to keep a playoff stretch going that I think is 26 years long.

• 1 month later...