Livingston

buick

buick,

I saw the Livingston girls play Oakland at Wilson Central last week. Livingston di real well against Oakland. They passed the ball well, and did a lot of back door cuts to score. They seemed a little weak off the bench and lost some when subbing for the 5 position. One of their girls was on cruthces, I heard she had a sprained ankle but would be back.

As far as #5, I think you meant #4. She did have a tough time with her inside game. Oakland has #31 who is a tall post with some talent. She block #4's shot about 6 times when she went in for lay ups. I saw her follow #4 on a reverse and not only block the shot but recover the ball for a turn over.

I did see a few minutes of the Wilson Central game. Livingston matched up well with them and #4 was doing much better on her drives to the basket.

One thing I can say for those of you who like tall girl basketball, # 31 on Oakland is going to be fun to watch over the next few years as she is only a sophomore.