Houston Co @ Jo Byrns

disciple633

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last time these teams met was at the end of last season when JB won 49-0.  I hope the JB players aren't expecting the same HC team as last year.  HC has added about 35-40 players since last year.  JB better be ready!  JB should be getting a key player back for this one.  It's go or go home!  What's it going to be JB?

Although I'm a homer JB jus bluntly got tired and got whooped in the 4th qtr last week and this week will be no exception,, don't think HC has beaten JB in several yrs and I'm sure those boys remember the 49-0 beat down the Devils delivered last yr,,looks as tho the coach at HC has got those guys finally believing they can win,,JB's intensity level last week was almost non existant and if the same mental and emotional preparedness for this game is lacking then we will get the same result ! Prove me wrong Devils !!! Where is your emotion, intensity and the will to win when it gets crunch time ! Wutche gunna do

Although I'm a homer JB jus bluntly got tired and got whooped in the 4th qtr last week and this week will be no exception,, don't think HC has beaten JB in several yrs and I'm sure those boys remember the 49-0 beat down the Devils delivered last yr,,looks as tho the coach at HC has got those guys finally believing they can win,,JB's intensity level last week was almost non existant and if the same mental and emotional preparedness for this game is lacking then we will get the same result ! Prove me wrong Devils !!! Where is your emotion, intensity and the will to win when it gets crunch time ! Wutche gunna do

If JB isn't playing with heart and intensity it will be the first year I ever remember them not. There's one thing you could always count on when playing JB and that's the fact that they were going to give it their all for 4 quarters. Also this HC team is going to come out swinging. I think JB wins this game if they come out and get after it but if they come out flat and no emotion their season may get cut short.

If JB isn't playing with heart and intensity it will be the first year I ever remember them not. There's one thing you could always count on when playing JB and that's the fact that they were going to give it their all for 4 quarters. Also this HC team is going to come out swinging. I think JB wins this game if they come out and get after it but if they come out flat and no emotion their season may get cut short.

89 I know what you mean bout past teams ! At times we have played with those qualities and getting after it every play,,, the last 2/3 games prior to Monterey were really against not very good competition, don't know if the guys thought Monterey would be the same way but is cost us a loss on sr night, if any motivation is needed I hope the boys in red realize this is their last game at home and come out with a focus and ready to play

89 I know what you mean bout past teams ! At times we have played with those qualities and getting after it every play,,, the last 2/3 games prior to Monterey were really against not very good competition, don't know if the guys thought Monterey would be the same way but is cost us a loss on sr night, if any motivation is needed I hope the boys in red realize this is their last game at home and come out with a focus and ready to play

A regular season loss ain't always a bad thing, may be what them boys needed to get them focused!

JB will be there come Friday!!!

Talmad ur boys played with alot of heart and I know that the Monterey community is very proud to come in to JB and get a win,, your boys played hard and deserved the win ! Yalls crowd was really into the game especially in the 4th qtr,,, I know it's a long trip for you guys this week to WC and wish you well !

Talmad ur boys played with alot of heart and I know that the Monterey community is very proud to come in to JB and get a win,, your boys played hard and deserved the win ! Yalls crowd was really into the game especially in the 4th qtr,,, I know it's a long trip for you guys this week to WC and wish you well !

thanks jbalumni!! Maybe we meet again down the road! Maybe next year u guys get to come check that new field out!