Copper Basin boys basketball

Superbbfan

Please help me understand what is going on at Copper Basin concerning boys basketball. I have followed Copper Basin sports for many years and supported all decisions made by administration, but this is crazy. The Basin boys have made tremendous progress the past several years until last season. Coach Kidd had the program going about as well as it done in recent memory, and when he left to go in to administration, I thought he was a little crazy because he left the cupboard very stocked, I personally thought he should stay, at least two more years. The new coach whom I hear work under Kidd at their previous school, went a very disappointing 4-21. Now this year I hear with 9 or 10 seniors, the players are running the team. I am sorry I can't bite my tongue but after this year the talent level falls dramatically. Administration please make a change, not sure if Kidd would come back but can we at least try. I don't want to make a change after this season, because we have a team capable of being very successful. Players don't respect the coach, which leads to losses. Please help.

Sir, the way you speak, I figure you're someone from basin. What I don't understand is, posting on this site under whatever your name is going to do anything. I'm sure you didn't play sports or achieve to much in life, but when and if you did start something, did you get it first try? I didn't think so, therefore, neither should the current coach be talked down upon when he tried to do his best. He has matured, his team has matured. They were very young last year with only 2 players with any varisity experience, and not one senior. Now concerning this year. This team has went through a tough season, but they've learned a lot and so has their coach. It took Kidd 6 years to finally get the program going. He didn't get it first try. Mister it's only been one year for mr. Coach Johnson. So please, grow a pair and don't talk crap on here under an unknown name. Give the team and coach a break. They're learning as they go. And will be excellent this year. Watch and see.