Who hates having the Super 32?

riverrat

Not that anyone asked me but...  

Make all the class sizes the same give or take one.  5 or 6 classes makes no difference to me  I am ok with teams playing up.  

The only thing I liked about it was EQUAL region sizes.  I do not like 5 team regions when there are 9 team regions in the same class.  Make every district between 6-8, NO 4-5 or 9-10 team regions.  Don't give me the travel excuse please.

Let's avoid the Public v. private debate.  I just don't care.

Not that anyone asked me but...

Make all the class sizes the same give or take one. 5 or 6 classes makes no difference to me I am ok with teams playing up.

The only thing I liked about it was EQUAL region sizes. I do not like 5 team regions when there are 9 team regions in the same class. Make every district between 6-8, NO 4-5 or 9-10 team regions. Don't give me the travel excuse please.

Let's avoid the Public v. private debate. I just don't care.

I like 5 classes.

I, for one, love it the "32".  In NE TN, it separates the real big boys from the pretenders.  Teams are now playing on the levels they should have been for years, against equal size schools for conference play, rather than padding their records in regular seasons, and being embarrassed in the first round of the playoffs.  Now they can either step it up, or be embarrassed all season long.  

I also don't like the "Super" part of it.  Very few are "Super".