Houston County 2016

FearedEagle

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they'll play Ezell-Harding at the jamboree and then open with East Robertson the following week before their annual matchup with Stewart County. Their region is pretty good with Wayne County, Huntingdon, and Clarksville Academy. How will Hollow Rock-Bruceton, McEwen, and Collinwood be this year?

Yes good region. Top 3 went past the first round last year and it will be competitive again this year... HC's success this year will solely depend on leadership. There's a ton of gaps but they have guys with experience and skill to be better than many of you believe. I went by a few spring practices and a few summer workouts, boys are working hard.

What do the Irish have returning as far as skill players?

It's like as though the Irish are going to take a huge hit not only to their lines but skill spots also. Looking over their roster shows that other than returning their QB (#6) & a pretty good RB (#5) they are very limited but I may be wrong. I see (#25) is back and he had a INT on Rice when we played them (just 1 of 2 he threw in the reg. season). So I imagine he may get some looks on Offense but don't see much else. Maybe some talented upcoming Freshmen?

It's like as though the Irish are going to take a huge hit not only to their lines but skill spots also. Looking over their roster shows that other than returning their QB (#6) & a pretty good RB (#5) they are very limited but I may be wrong. I see (#25) is back and he had a INT on Rice when we played them (just 1 of 2 he threw in the reg. season). So I imagine he may get some looks on Offense but don't see much else. Maybe some talented upcoming Freshmen?

5 is the QB

6 plays RB/LB for them

I saw them in a 7vs7 and 12 is a good looking TE who can run.

5 is the QB

6 plays RB/LB for them

#5 is a junior QB who has started all three years, #6 has been moved from Dline to LB he's a stud and will be the main playmaker this year besides #62. #25 has matured tremendously and will be a huge contributor on Offense and defense. #85 returns for his senior year and will make an impact along with #12. #28 has plenty of experience as well.

5 is the QB

6 plays RB/LB for them

Yrs that's my fault. Crook is #5 and Eagle is right he is a very talented young man. #6 Parker is a pretty big boy and should be a bell cow back for them. Didn't mean anything negative in my 1st comment towards Houston County as they know I got alot of respect for the program! I think they will fight with Collinwood, CA & Bruceton for the #3 & #4 seeds in our region. One thing they got going for them is numbers! They have probably the 2nd or 3rd most kids on their team in our Region! They was in the 50's last yr.