TSSAA State Dual Championships

facenthecrowd

Best match of the day goes to the Beech vs Science Hill match. Both teams fought their tails off until the very end with Science Hill winning on criteria. If I am not mistaken, I believe they won because of more 6-point wins. Both teams won 7 matches so I think the next criteria goes to most 6-point wins.

Hope to see more dual matches close like this on Saturday. Most of the matches today were lopsided.

Most dominating teams: Pigeon Forge; Bradley and Father Ryan.

Would love to see dual matches between these teams. These teams appear to be the best in their divisions today; however, Saturday could be different.

Good luck to all on Saturday.

Edited by facenthecrowd

Best match of the day goes to the Beech vs Science Hill match. Both teams fought their tails off until the very end with Science Hill winning on criteria. If I am not mistaken, I believe they won because of more 6-point wins. Both teams won 7 matches so I think the next criteria goes to most 6-point wins.Hope to see more dual matches close like this on Saturday. Most of the matches today were lopsided. Most dominating teams: Pigeon Forge; Bradley and Father RyanWould love to see dual matches between these teams. These teams appear to be the best in their divisions today; however, Saturday could be different.Good luck to all on Saturday.

Tomorrow should be tough for all teams. Best match tomorrow will most likely be Soddy and Wilson Central. One of Wilson's wrestlers, pretty sure it was the 113 pounder tore his ACL tonight. Best of luck to him on full recovery. He will be missed pretty bad in the semi and perhaps finals.