Lipscomb vs. Goodpasture

Guest firebird55

Guest bmj10219

i play on his team.he sprained his achillies on abo0ut the third or fourth play of the game.he has been resting it and rehabing it and he will be ready for fri trust me he ont sit this one out this is the last time heck ever play agaisnt lipscomb and its always a big game

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest goodpasture69

buggs is great ,dont get me wrong, but hes not our whole team. janco will have a great game and so will turner. lipscomb's dbs better be ready. but the big thing in this game will be the defense.

Guest bmj10219

OKLAST NIGHT ON FOX LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO THEY INTERVIEW SOMEBOYD FROM A TEAM EVERYDAY ALMOST.LAST NGITH SKIP OR WHOEVER INTERVIEWED HIM ASK HIM IF THEY WERE GONNA WIN.AND HE SAIDYES WERE GONNA WIN THIS TIME FOR SURE

What Santiago said on camera was that he was "confident" - What player on either of these teams doesn't have confidence that his team will win? If he doesn't, then he shouldn't show up Friday. What I wish these boards would reflect, instead of trash talk and misquotes, is just the simple truth - - The truths I know are (1) both Goodpasture and Lipscomb have excellent football programs with excellent teams this year (2) Lipscomb has an outstanding group of Seniors who, for the most part, have been together since 7th grade and (3) other than a State Championship, the Lipscomb Seniors would love nothing more than winning this week. Those are truths. I won't say anything negative about Goodpasture because all I know for sure is they're a great team. Congrats to both teams for making it this far. For those of us on the sidelines, let's let the teams do the talking through their performance on Friday night.

Guest Gambler32

Lipscomb comes into this game riding alot of momentum on last weeks shutout win over Tyner. The win over Tyner was a good win for the Mustangs but lets be realistic here, six turnovers by an overrated Tyner led to the 25-0 score. This score is very misleading in my opinion. The knock on Tyner for years has always been if you get on them early and they will fall apart. Goodpasture showed last year they were overrated as well beating Tyner in blowout fashion as well. Lipscomb will come into this game overconfident from the win last week and will face a punishing Goodpasture defense which has improved each week. Goodpasture feels like they have something to prove after allowing 330 rushing yards to the Mustangs in a 20-14 win earlier this year. This will be a defensive struggle, the one difference is Lipscomb has no one who can cover Patrick Turner man-on man. Goodpasture wins this one 17-10.