Warren Co vs Dekalb Co.

Pioneersports

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you could have ran at will on us. You were killing us on the edges, #29 and #15 had some speed.

I asked one of the coaches last night while they were standing in the lot waiting to get into the locker room and he said, he thought they'd ran the ball well, but 2 things held that up. He said they were a. Worn down because they didn't have subs at certain positions, and b. Once the fell behind, they were on a position they felt they had to throw and their Qb had a very bad night. He also said y'all did a good job taking the run away from him?

WC coaches had poor communication as well.  One coach in the box kept screaming his head off to the sideline coaches.  Don't know what was up with that situation.  Great game for Jennings.  Pioneers need to quit holding and personal fouls.  Score would have been better for the Pioneers in the end.  Who is Dekalb's kicker because that's who the scouts need to be looking at!?

Edited by GCH19

WC coaches had poor communication as well. One coach in the box kept screaming his head off to the sideline coaches. Don't know what was up with that situation. Great game for Jennings. Pioneers need to quit holding and personal fouls. Score would have been better for the Pioneers in the end. Who is Dekalb's kicker because that's who the scouts need to be looking at!?

I agree that kicker was very good.