Watch Out

Guest rugrat

im just sayin who ever is in the same class as the falcons of fulton better watch out. they came in 3rd last year and that was with their first leg runner injured(I was told). this year they lost one runner and gained one just as fast or I think my roommate said he was faster.So hixon and west side better watchout!!!

The Fulton Falcons have never been contenders to them Tornadoes!!! Yall did lots of talking in 2001 when the headlines of the paper read "Bring on Alcoa". Im sure you remember that, and if you dont then I'll help you out. Well after Alcoa read that article in the paper, they set a region meet record in the 4x1 and I think they beat Fulton by like 30 meters!!! So I wouldnt do alot of talking this early in the year. You never know who will be good this year.

I aint talking about two years ago Im talking about now. Last track season Alcoa couldnt even put up a track team. They only had one person that was faster than us and that was Jamail.So shut up!!!

na u shut up!! Fulton will never win the state in track! I don't think yall have the speed, and I will talk about 2 yrs. ago if I want b/c it was pretty funny to me how yall can have that qoute put in big, bold spint "Bring on Alcoa" and then get blasted off the track!!! I'm just saying don't talk if you can't back it up and until yall win the state don't talk!! thank you!

I dont even know what u talkin bout "Bring on Alcoa". I've never seen anything like that. and like i said before stop talking about the past it WAS THE PAST U IDIOT!!!!

I bet u weren't even on the track team then. So we can talk all we want to. And if we dont win the state we're still going to talk. So when you have something better to talk about than the past, then you have permission to talk to me, but until then SHUT THE HECK UP ABOUT LAME O ALCOA WHO USE TO BE FAST!!!

Little Rugrat! I did run for Alcoa thank you, and I You can act like you don't remember, but you do. If notk, then ask the coach or one of your teammates. It was pretty funny to me, and it may have been the past, but we still have those state titles!!! What do yall have?? thank you!! Until yall win something: state, region, a meet, then talk to me!! Until that happens please keep quiet!!

As a matter of fact Honey last track season Fulton won every track meet but the state and they came in 3rd there with an injured runner. So until YOU know the facts stop dissin dem falcons.THANK YOU!!!!!!

--I need to know your name please so I can see if you really were on the track team.

Aiight I'll stop talking about Fulton, b/c I have some friends that went to Fulton. Santana Griffin and Sean Green are my boys, and I ran with Santana in AAU. Oh I ran track for Alcoa, and I did win the 100, 4x1, and 200 for 3 straight years at state!!. No names are needed though!! ;)

I wish Fulton the best of luck this year in track and in football!!