Mckenzie comes to the Ville

cardfan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree totally. This has all the makings of a great battle. Not too long ago we pointed to Mckenzie and said that is where we want to be. We got there and are now fighting to remain. Mckenzie brings a lot to the table and can just as easily win this game. Safe travels everyone Welcome to the Ville

Thanks card much respect......

I agree totally. This has all the makings of a great battle. Not too long ago we pointed to Mckenzie and said that is where we want to be. We got there and are now fighting to remain. Mckenzie brings a lot to the table and can just as easily win this game. Safe travels everyone Welcome to the Ville

I think it will def be a great game. Last year was a pretty good game. We made a couple mistakes on special teams and it cost us. Even though we lost, it was one of my favorite games last season. Looking forward to Friday night! 

This just in it will be raining for the Cardinals. Lol. This weeks game is covered in our touchdowns against cancer campaign. Information for anyone that wants to pledge can find more info on our facebook page called redrage football. Help join forces and donate to St. Jude

Rebels didn't get the forecast for raining tds for cardinals... But I do think it's a awesome thing to See community's doing all means possible to stand up to cancer especially for kids ... That's awesome. St Jude is a miracle for alot of kids!