Marshall Co. vs. Crockett Co.

Guest bluetiger7

Guest bluetiger7

The tiger have been disrespected all year. I don't expect anything different this week but all you cav fans can tell Arm Pitts or whatever his name is YOU BETTER RESPECT THE TIGERS.

[Edited by bluetiger7 on 11-17-02 6:39P]

Look, I hardly ever post a message. I usually sit back and laugh at all the nonsense that is being spoken. Artis is my cousin and he could care less about all the ranting and raving about him. I'm sorry that Marshall County has been disrespected. Crockett definitely won't disrespect them. At this point, what you have did previously doesn't matter. It's all about the next game. Win or lose, I'm sure you'll remember his name.

Maybe the reason Marshall has not recieved any respect on this board is because all their post are either cocky or filled with negative content. You have a good football team, but you don't know what the word "HUMBLE" means. Most football fans don't like teams who talk trash or disrespect their opponent.......like the Marshall County fans have on this board.

You have to earn respect.

Go Caviliers!! :x

[Edited by COACHHARD on 11-17-02 8:43P]

Too bad Marshall Co. aint the only ones who talk trash, every school talks trash one here, no matter what anyone says. I say whats the harm in talking as long as you back it up. I dont care what people say on coacht, because the game is played on the field not on message boards. Most people think Crockett will win. I won't guarentee but I can promise that the outcome will shock everyone including coachhard. Coachhard if you dont like the way the posts are going dont comment because someone will always reply :rolleyes:

[Edited by boosie on 11-17-02 10:42P]

OK Boobie....since you thinks it's alright to talk trash about other schools and other players.....you go right ahead and keep talking. I know you will make your school and football program proud. I think it shows lack of class and lack of character. It won't matter if you win every game, with that kind of attitude........you will never earn any respect.

Your right on one thing.....just line up and play football....and keep your mouth shut.

You earn respect! It isn't given to you. You earn it by your play on the field, your actions on the field (both players and coaches), and by your ACTIONS AND ATTITUDES off the field (including this board). You want respect????? Then earn it in all 3 aspects!!! Getting 1 or 2 of these right does not earn respect. Learn from Greenbrier, they got all 3 things right.

I really dont care if other schools and towns respect Marshall Co. I think it makes the Tigers play harder to be disrespected. I respect Crockett and all the other teams we have played. I dont respect the people talikin' trash about the Tigers. I dont know if Crockett respects the Tigers, but if they dont they will wish they had come about 9:30 Friday. And please dont pick Crockett to win. It pumps up the Tigers.

Good Luck Tigers!!! :o:):)

i agree with ptroy i think this week will separate the men from the boys and who wants it the most..this will be an evenly matched up game ...so the time is still tickin' for some good o' butt kickin'...so tigers get pumped up and have the upper hand in this match-up...

GO TIGERS!